Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Amazing

Now, I am getting amazed by the way that I have taken care of myself.

Amazed by the fact that the thermometer have told me that I am 37.7°C.
After several hours, it's 36.8°C .
Yay! Fever had fall.

However, after some moments, Felicia starts to feel cold and shiver again.
Temperature: slight fever that would never exceeds 38.0°C

-.-

Yet Felicia is glad. At least the way she took care of herself is that she is having on and off fever rather than continuous fever. =D
Isn't this something good? This proves that she has the ability to take care of herself.
She had just proven that she could take care of herself but not good care of herself.
At least it proves that she is not vulnerable. She isn't the type of girl who cant survive without a male caring for her. =P


Love is like undergoing a major surgery.
If it works out, the surgery is successful.
If it doesn't, it just pains the person in it who got hurt.


I dont want to go through another surgery.
I just want to be myself.
Surgery is painful and it takes a super long time to heal.

To others:
Have fun enjoying your surgeries!
LoL. I shall just be there as a listening ear.
I cant suggest that you people to end the surgery. All Felicia could do is to provide a platform for you people to say out your sorrows. To end or not to end is your choice.


I have a bottle in me that is used to keep sorrows, fears and thoughts. Hopefully it wont be filled up to the brim.
Even if it's filled up, I will just keep suppressing in me.

No comments: